DJI Mic V2 Tutorials & Reviews
As I show in this video, always check the DJI MIC 2 in the RODE Reporter app before using it with the Native cam app and leave it running. It seems to set the DJI MIC 2 as default which can then be used by the native Camera app.
DJI Mic 2 vs RODE Wireless Pro - BEST WIRELESS SYSTEM OF 2024
DJI Mic V2 vs RODE Pro
02) Opening Case Shows Status of all Devices vs Nothing
03) Touch Screen versus menu buttons and app
04) View screen from side, not top
01) Much Smaller Transmitter Mic
I would be satisfied using either one of these systems for good quality wireless audio. But I sold both my Rode Wireless I & II systems for the DJI 1 and never looked back. The RODE system is just too clunky in day to day use for me. Your needs and decision may be different.
However, if I wanted the best audio, I would use a quality wired mic.
05) Direct Connect USB-C Mount to iPhone
06) Intelligent Noise Cancelling
07) Bluetooth Connectivity to DJI devices and iPhone
08) Haptic Feedback
09) Metal Cold Shoe clip for magnetic mounting - no metal clip on/off, on/off
10) Start & stop transmitter recording from receiver
11) Receiver pass through power to charge iPhone
12) No app needed to access audio files on my Mac